Tuesday 20 December 2016

The struggles of the student life




The people that have been students will understand me. Every one thinks that the life in university is nothing but a one big party. But they are wong. University life besides the plans about going out includes also a lot of studying, working on different projects and last but not least, the trouble related with where to live.


When you are a student, there are moments when it is really hard to find a spot to live for a while. Not to mention the worries around the transportation, because there isn't always someone who can help you with the transportation of your belongings.

Therefore, one of the things that I am thankful for finding, during my  years as a student, is the goods transportation on rent. It really made my life very easy because helped with my transportation during my move-in. The cargo microbuses on rent that Virent company offers saved me not only money but also a lot of time and effort.  I learned about this company from a friend of mine when I was a guest in her dorm room.
One day while we were talking about many things, I shared with her that I really don't like my current home, as I was then renting a small apartment. Everything was right in the rooms, but the refrigerator didn't worked properly and the fact that there wasn't a TV worried me.  So she adviced me that I should change it for a better one. I had already started searching for a new apartment then and had some option in mind. The thing was that I wasn't sure how to transport all my belongings.  You know all the  books, personal stuff such as clothes and laundry, kitchen and bathroom appliances, etc. It's amazing how much luggage one person can collect over one year.

 So, I asked my friend how I am suppose to transport all of my stuff, and she told me about this company. I didn't hesitated much about calling them because I didn't have much choice then. I had to empty the apartment as fast as possible and move in the new one. I had already called my new tenant to inform them that I want to live in their property and everything is ready. The only problem was the transportation. My parents weren't able to help me because they were out of the town.  Then I decided to call the company and ordered myself a cargo microbus on rent. I was amazed how easy everything was and they offered really good prices for their services. The whole procedure of getting a vehicle was very easy and free of unnecessary documentation. And the best about this service was the fact that  you can drive the vehicle. With the help of a friend of mine who had a driving license and agreed to drive the microbus, I managed to transport all my luggage.

Finally, I recommend this service to everyone who needs a reliable, fast and safe cargo transportation service on a budget. I realized it is reliable because it helped me a lot in a tough moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment