Thursday 3 November 2016

The game rush








I watch the today children and I think that they are very ahead when it comes to technology in comparison with the children from the older generations. Some of them, especally in the well-to-do families. have access to the newest gadjets since an early age. I personally don't accept that. I grew up in a an environment free of technology to a certain degree, and I am glad about it.



I enjoy the relation with nature, the feeling of the sun on your skin, the smell of the trees, the grass and the soil. To play with a ball in the neighbourhood until it's dark, I know how it feels and it is priceless. I remember my childhood when I played cards with the other children in the summer. Now I happen to realize that in fact these were one of the best and most cheerful days of our lives. We didn't have important job to do or bills to pay and most importantly, we weren't catched in a cycle of a daily routine. We have more moments of spontaneity and emotion. I value these moments not only for the lack of responsibilities, but also that we enjoyed the real life much. We had a period in our childhood when we didn't own neither a mobile phone, nor a computer. Nobody couldn't find us!
In this case, I started wondering how our ways to play games changed over the years.

Why we are so obsessed with games? Perhaps all this excitement resuling from the game is because of the adrenalin and our huge desire to win. Well, in some cases gaming is not very bad, but as they say moderation is the key. I am not a supporter of the excessive gaming for whole day or night. Not only is this very unhealthy, but also it is counterproductive.

I don't completely reject the advancement of technology, I think is rather helpful, especially when it comes to electronic books :) And many of us maybe cannot imagine their lives without the helpful appliances we have.  But sometimes when I see a group of friends hanging together and looking at their phones, I wonder where is the human relation? So, it doesn't matter where we are anymore. We let ourselves be completely linked to our technology. I can sit in my living room and communicate with all my friends? Well, I think this is acceptable sometimes when you are not able to see each other and you are separated by many miles. But to always do this, to connect in such a way? I don't understand that. It's fake and as if unnatural. As if the human nature is lost and there won't be anymore. Is that what we want? Is it counter productive and bad for you life to avoid technology?


Nobody can deny that technology is everywhere in our lives. Technology very much helpes the gambling fans because now there is an enormous variety of games of all sorts out there. With the influence with technology, our betting has changed too. Now, we can make bets on our computer or through our phones from the comfort of our homes. Isn't this amazing? I have recently heard about a website that offers such a serivce. It is called Efirbet.You can check detailed reviews of the most popular bookmakers in Efirbet. It is suitable for you if you are a fan of poker or different sports like football or tennis and you want to bet. The thing is you can bet from your home or while you are on a vacation and you can choose even from what device you can bet (mobile phone, laptop or tablet).

Tell me you thoughts please in the comments below. Is it good to let technology enter so deep into our lives? Or we have to put a limit on it and keep ourselves as far as possible from all things high-tech?

No comments:

Post a Comment